IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE NOW
Kurt Hydraulics has a comprehensive, in-stock inventory of thermoplastic hose and couplings to accommodate fork lift, machine tool and man-lift application and more. Medium- to high-pressure applications include hose sizes from 1/8” to 1”, depending on grade and up to 5,000 PSI WP and 20,000 PSI BP—varying by grade and diameter. Hose grades and sizes also feature single, twin, conductive and non-conductive variations and an operational temperature range from -40°F to +212°F. Kurt offers the widest selection of crimp and swage couplings.
Kurt Hydraulics thermoplastic hydraulic hose is manufactured to the highest quality standards. It features three-layer construction—nylon inner tubes, braided synthetic fiber reinforcements, and flexible, durable urethane outer sleeves.
KURT THERMOPLASTIC HOSE FEATURES:
- Perfect for fork lift, machine tool and man-lift applications
- Medium- to high-pressure applications
- Sizes range from 1/8” to 1”
- Up to 5,000 PSI WP and 20,000 PSI BP
- Single, twin, conductive and non-conductive variations
- Operational temperature range from -40°F to +212°F
- Kurt offers the widest selection of crimp and swage couplings
Download the Kurt Thermoplastic Hose and R7 Coupling Specification Brochure